River Valley Physicians, Inc. is a Management Service Organization (MSO) established for the purpose of adding value and reducing costs for community-based pediatric and other primary care practices.
RVPI facilitates discounted arrangements for a variety of products and services for its member offices including, vaccines and injectables, medical-surgical and office supplies.
Ohio Valley Primary Care Associates (OVPCA), is an independent practice association and subset of RVPI, that has helped establish a comprehensive, integrated health care delivery system to promote quality and cost-effective care. The majority of RVPI practices participate in OVPCA, with membership currently limited due to regulatory requirements. OVPCA member physicians, together with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, are raising the quality of care by creating treatment protocols and sharing patient outcomes.
- 9/10/14 - OVPCA Board of Managers Meeting-CANCELLED
- 9/10/14 - OVPCA/PHO Combined Annual Meeting
- 9/18/14 - Payor Relations Committee Meeting
- 10/8/14 - OVPCA Board of Managers Meeting
- 10/21/14 - RVPI Board of Managers Meeting
- 11/12/14 - OVPCA Board of Managers Meeting
- 11/20/14 - Payor Relations Committee Meeting
- 12/2/14 - RVPI Board of Managers Meeting